Kontakt is looking for energetic, high potential, self-motivated and high-integrity individuals to join our team as an Internal Financial Audit.
- Collating, checking and analyzing spreadsheet data
- Examining company accounts and financial control systems
- Checking that financial reports and records are accurate and reliable
- Ensuring that assets and inventory are safeguarded
- Identifying if there are any non- performing processes, analyzing and proposing a solution
- Preparing reports and commentaries
- Liaising with managerial staff and presenting findings and recommendations
- Ensuring procedures, policies, legislation and regulations are correctly followed and complied with
- Master degree in Accounting & Auditing
- Very Good Knowledge of IAS & IFRS
- Very Good Knowledge of the Fiscal Legislation. Knowledge of construction legislation would be an advantage.
- Meticulous attention to detail
- A strong aptitude for maths
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work in a group
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including good presentation and report writing skills
- Min. 3 years’ experience in audit.
- Prior Experience in Big Four would be an advantage.